My name is Shermin Lakha, and I am the Founder & Managing Attorney of an all-women business and IP law firm called LVLUP Legal.
Our firm is hosting a 2-day event called Empire State of Law in NYC on August 11-12th. Empire State of Law is an event for the legal community to brand, connect, and expand. The event consists of the following:
- Private Sponsors and Speakers Mixer on August 11th - hosted by UBS & Shah and Sons
- Welcome Party - August 11 at Elsie Rooftop
- Full Day of Panels - August 12th
- Boat Cruise - August 12th
Additionally, LVLUP Legal is proud to announce that Empire State of Law has been approved for five (5) Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credits through the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board.
The following credits will be granted for both attendees of the live panels on August 12, 2023, as well as virtual attendees:
- “Intellectual Property in Sports, Media, and Music” - Areas of Professional Practice: 1 CLE credit hour
- “The Future of AI in Law – The Use of ChatGPT and Privacy Concerns” - Areas of Professional Practice: .5 CLE credit hour / Cybersecurity, Privacy and Data Protection – General: .5 CLE credit hour
- “Legal Voices as Leaders: Transforming the Law”- Diversity, Inclusion and Elimination of Bias: 1 CLE credit hour
- “Legalize It: Cannabis Laws & Regulations”- Areas of Professional Practice: 1 CLE credit hour
- “Fashion & The Metaverse” - Areas of Professional Practice: 1 CLE credit hour
In-person and virtual tickets are available on our website, and we are also offering 10% off using the code LVLUP10 to Elpha members!
Feel free to reach out to [email protected] if you have any questions. Thank you!