Are you a former founder/investor/impact leader looking to help create a new paradigm in the venture commmunity based on regenerative principles and feminine leadership? I'm looking for three sparkly unicorn women to join me in my mission @ FFL.
Our mission is to accelerate purpose-driven or impact-driven founders through a feminine leadership approach and help them elevate their leadership identity, visibility, and pitch deck for pre-seed or seed funding. My work is truly a mix of inner transformation and outer pitch deck up-leveling and it's powerful.
(My background is that I scaled my transformational sex education venture in India to half a million youth nationally and have also launched and run a Rockefeller Foundation-funded impact accelerator in the past..15 years of experience in the impact entrepreneurship space..thefemalefounderslab.com/nilima)
Since I started, with limited resources, I've seen some incredible results for my founders through my flagship virtual accelerator program, Pitch Lab:
- 2 founders getting into Techstars directly as a result of Pitch Lab
- 2 founders securing $500k during Pitch Lab
- 1 founder raising $1m+ seed round six months after the program
- 2 founders scaling their user base 10x
- my partnering with publicly traded data company Splunk to provide a $10k grant to one of my founders
I'm really feeling that what's necessary now is to grow my core team with values- and skills-aligned individuals who want to support founders toward the transformation of our industries (all industries but particularly healthcare, food systems, education, cities, future of work and communities, circular economy) to create human well-being. I envision scaling our founder cohort size and establishing a global brand representing feminine leadership in the venture space.
I'm starting exploratory conversations with amazing heart-centered women who would like to join me as a co-conspirator. (Based anywhere, though LA would be cool.)
Responsibilities would include any combination of:
- Founder outreach toward good-fit applications for Pitch Lab...beyond just "spreading the word" and more toward curated founder conversations to get aligned people enrolled
- Facilitating mastermind calls during Pitch Lab
- Bringing your own network and expertise to the table to share
You are someone who:
- Has been a founder yourself in some capacity (bonus points for being an impact founder)
- Have connections to entrepreneurial women communities so we can scale our outreach
- May be an investor or have connections in the VC community, or already be a mentor or advisor to startups
- Can hold space / do facilitation for founders
- Excited to support "new paradigm" (democratic, regenerative, holistic, decentralized, inclusive) thought leadership in the venture community
- Bonus points for having participated in or led transformational / "inner" work in some capacity, even if it's just a practice or alignment you have for yourself
This is not a time consuming position, it can be done alongside your "day job" or full time work - but it requires your "heart-in" to the collective outcomes that we define together.
Please e-mail me at email@example.com if this sounds like you, or help spread connect me to the right person.