Starting in February, I am hosting Q&A calls and career fairs for support on job search and early-career navigation for women in tech. Each call will be 45 min of discussion around topics related to career navigation.
This can be especially helpful for people:
- transitioning into tech from other industries
- landing your first role in tech after completing a bootcamp or certification
- who are looking to move into a more balanced work/life balance culture in their next job
Each call is a group coaching call where I provide guidance and inspirtaion on job search and navigation topics such as:
- how to best structure your resume
- how to talk about yourself effectibly in interviews
- how to find out if the company is a good fit for your values, needs and interests
👋 Hi, I'm Anna. I am a Product Manager and a Career Coach for navigating your career in tech. I support people in tech find their first or next job and build meaningful careers. My events are meant to create community and support during your job search, and connect you with companies that are hiring.