If you are looking to make a life-changing impact by doing what you love and excel in, this is for you! We are passionate about empowering tomorrow’s problem solvers and our educational tools inspire children to be creative with technology, unlock their talent for STEAM, and attain 21st century competencies through inquiry-based learning.
Meet Robo Wunderkind:
Robo Wunderkind supports schools with a turnkey solution to successfully blend inquiry-based learning with robotics, coding, and STEAM across their curriculum.
The Robo Wunderkind ecosystem is structured around four pillars:
- Our award-winning/pioneering modular robotic kit
- Hands-on coding app with three interfaces matching all abilities
- STEAM Hub hosts standards-aligned open & go lessons and playful curricula for grades 1 to 8
- Accredited professional development tailored to the needs of teachers in an interdisciplinary classroom.
By joining our team, you will be able to positively influence the education of tens of thousands of children. We’re truly passionate about empowering tomorrow’s problem solvers! Check out what our users create with Robo Wunderkind: https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/robomakersmarathon/
About the position:
We have a huge opportunity ahead of us as we take our robotics kit and coding app to the next level by introducing the STEAM Hub and professional development to our classroom program and expanding our footprint in North America. We are in early stages of developing our STEAM Hub and as a Product Manager, you will lead our Product Team and will have a major impact on our product offering.We are a team of 20 people, ten nationalities, curious and passionate about what we do. We are looking for team members who are ambitious, motivated and have a track record of bringing unparalleled value to users and exceeding targets.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead the development of the product strategy and roadmap
- Conduct product/market research and analysis to identify product opportunities
- Work closely with our user base to inform product decisions
- Help design customer journeys and craft user experiences
- Define product requirements, implement and maintain agile product management practices
- Work very closely with Engineering / Design / Learning Design to put the vision to practical use
- Oversee the execution of the product strategy
- Develop and maintain a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress of the overall project schedule
- Play a coordinating role with product launches across all departments
- Manage conflicts in priority or scheduling as they arise.
Your experience and skills:
- 3+ years of Product Management experience - creating, launching, and iterating on consumer-facing products
- Experience with user research and usability testing
- A data-driven approach to product development
- Experience with products that have a hardware component and with releasing mobile applications is a plus
- UX design skills are a plus
- Ability to roll up your sleeves, move quickly, and achieve results in short time
- Strong team player: able to support + collaborate with ease across engineering, design, and operations
- Interest in robotics and education
Type of Position:Full time employee
Primary Role: Product Manager
We are hiring Remote-only
To apply, please send us your CV and motivation letter. The stages of the hiring process are:
- CV Screening
- Interview I
- Interview II
If you do not hear from us within two weeks from your application date, it means you were not selected for an interview.