Time: Tuesday, Sep 28 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm ET
Crowdfunding has become an increasingly popular funding strategy for early stage entrepreneurs — but it’s not a guaranteed success. We’re partnering with IFundWomen, a crowdfunding platform for women-led businesses to bring you this workshop. Whether you are creating a campaign for funding or for market validation, we’ll help you create an enticing campaign that will resonate with your audience and provide your business with the capital it needs to keep growing. Our crowdfunding experts will walk you through practical ways to hone your pitch, map your network, strategically estimate your fundraising goal, market to your target audience, and design rewards that sell. We’ll also provide useful resources, playbooks, toolkits, etc that you will need to rock your crowdfunding campaign.
Questions that will be covered include:
- Is crowdfunding right for me?
- When is the best time to launch a campaign?
- What research should I do prior to launch?
- What kind of support or team do I need to create a successful campaign?
- What types of rewards should I offer?
- What can I do to improve my campaign while it’s still live?
- I failed to reach my goal- what went wrong?
- How can I leverage a successful campaign for follow-up investment?