Hey now ladies!
I'd GREATLY appreciate it if you could point me in the right direction to my (3) queries below.
Here's the deal:
I have Puck'n Khaos (all about art, apparel, sneaker painting, etc). Just redid the website, and it's looking sexy (especially on mobile). I'm using my website to test top of funnel, performance marketing practices, & more. Just test, test, test!
My goal is to make $500 in sales in the next month.
Doesn't matter if it's for the merch or the online course, $500 is the cumulative goal.
I know, it's a tiny amount, but I'm wondering what it would take to hit this beginner's goal.
And my marketing mind may be getting in my way, a little. Haha!
- Hire micro influencers within my niche to take pictures of them wearing the tee & posting them on their Instagram.
- Run IG/FB ads for my sneaker painting course - either on Skillshare or Teachable.
- Start posting on YouTube, Instagram, TikTok again (oy...I'm already tired....) and the distribution strategy for those videos.
- Attach the store to FB & Instagram Shopping
- Run Google ads to get traffic to the YouTube channel.
- Email the 7 people on my email list with a discount to purchase (lol!)
And that's all I got for now.
I know I can do collaborations & all of that - but let me set everything up above, and get my rhythm going with posting regularly on social (is it time for me to take a nap yet?...)
Though, I have three big questions for you:
- Where, or what websites, can I use to find microinfluencers?
- Where can I hire someone to "clean up" my Instagram? Meaning I need to hire someone to get rid of followers who haven't engaged with my profile in over 2 years. I'll go from 5000 followers to 50, but I'm good with that.
- What do you think of my plan so far? Anything I should add or take off?
Thanks in advance!