One of the things I’m doing while recouping from severe burnout is working on things I’d love to learn more about at a deeper level. One such thing is the whole Web3, blockchain/ Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) etc.
The space is changing so fast that I decided the best way for me to learn was through conversations with a variety of folks. For the record, I’m not one of those people who think blockchain will disrupt everything. It’s great for a few things and not so great for many things.
I started the podcast to evaluate the space further by chatting with knowledgable folks. If you’ve ever wondered what this space is all about, I encourage you to listen.
Check it out at www.onchainmedley.xyz or search for Onchain Medley wherever you listen to Podcasts.
Here are the episodes released thus far:
- E5: What you should know about starting an NFT collection - Emmanuel Udotong
- E4: Play-Learn-Earn Model, a better way to learn soft skills? - Fadumo Osman
- E3: NFTs, Virtual Real Estate, & Metaverse - Overhyped or Hype-worthy? - Breanna Faye
- E2: Decentralized Identity, the key to unlocking rapid online innovation? - Danny Zuckerman
- E1: Blockchain, the missing part of the internet? - Igor Mandrigin
Upcoming episodes will feature guests talking about a variety of topics including IP Rights, DAOs, Music NFTs, Case against Web3 etc.
If there's a topic you'd like to see, If you'd like to be a guest or know someone who will, please don't hesitate to let me know.