I’m a technologist and an inclusion strategist and I’ve been coaching, mentoring, and sponsoring women and people from underrepresented categories in tech for years.
See below some of the breakthroughs my clients – women and people from underrepresented groups in tech - got from being coached by me this year
- How to manage up an uncooperative boss
- Successfully apply and get the job for a position that felt “too” ambitious
- Transform “constructive” feedback into energizing steps towards the career they want
- Overcome the urge to micromanage their team
- Reframe confidence so that it doesn’t block their career progress
- Actionable steps towards repairing a damaged work relationship
- Identify where they should focus next in their business
To bring awareness to gender violence, I’m giving away ten (10) 30-min slots of coaching this July.
There is no “hidden” upsell but a request to pay it forward!
I’d love for you to donate to Manchester Women’s Aid, which provides vital support services to those suffering from domestic violence and abuse. Through community outreach, group work sessions, children’s play, safe homes, and educational resources, their aim is to create a world where domestic abuse survivors can live fear free.
- £10 could provide a welcome pack for a woman or family arriving at one of their refuges, with essential toiletries and other basics.
- £25 can pay for a weekly shop for a vulnerable woman without access to other funds.
- £50 could cover the cost of a night in one of their refuges, providing safety and sanctuary for a woman or family in crisis.
If you’re interested, please get in touch at https://patriciagestoso.com/contact/
Did you know that in the UK
- There are some 2.3 million victims of domestic abuse a year aged 16 to 74 (two-thirds of whom are women).
- More than one in ten of all offences recorded by the police are domestic abuse related.