Happy World Mental Health Day!
'Did you know if you cut out coffee, you can cut out what little joy you have left in your life?'
Just jokes. ;)
But October 10th is World Mental Health Day, and we wanted to keep it simple for you to bring awareness to your current mental health status!
1. See where you are at on the General Well Being Scale. (pdf linked here)
"The GWB includes positive and negative questions across six dimensions: positive well-being, self-control, vitality, depression, anxiety, and general health. Each item has the time frame during the last month, and the first 14 questions use 6-point response scales representing intensity or frequency."
I usually share this with my 1:1 clients so they can begin with awareness about their current reality.
2. Try these four MM mental health mantras + follow through ideas.
- Master the Mundane with Ayurvedic scheduling.
- Try our free yoga classes to get your body moving.
- Honor your Hierarchy of Needs.
- Nourish the body to nourish the brain. Get the seasonal produce list and recipes in MMP 00.
3. Our Recommended Reads
My favorite books for mental health are....
- Mind Gut Connection by Emeran Mayer
- Journey Back to Health by Sharissa Bradley
- A Mind of Your Own by Kelly Brogan
Find links to all three of these books in our Bookshop + browse all our recommendations to stock up on winter reads that will nourish your mind and soul.
4. The Lifestyle Workshop
Last year, I recorded a live Lifestyle Training to support mental health throughout winter and review yearly planning. It comes with a PDF printable workbook and over 3.5 hours of audio & visual recording for only $74. If you're ready to go all in on your mental health, this might be for you!
Your mental health matters. You matter.