I am the co-founder of FerMillor and its a startup of management solutions. Though we are currently bootstrapping, we are looking for a marketing intern. Its an unpaid internship as we currently don't have any funds. My partner and I are building the product but due to certain constraints, we are unable to do some marketing tasks. This is a good opportunity for a student in Undergrad majoring in Business, marketing, English or Communication. The internship would be for 3-6 months and we can make the position permanent for the right candidate. We will start paying the candidate once revenue starts flowing in. For more details on the expectations and skills required please check below:
Part-time Marketing and Social Media Intern:
FerMillor LLC is a new startup founded by 2 women out to change corporate America one company at a time. Flagship product is an organizational diagnostics tool with focus on Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Access to benefits and Employee engagement. Founder Tiffany Grandchamp has more than 20 years of experience in the Healthcare industry and employee engagement. Lourdes Louis is a recent MBA Alum of Chapman with more than 7 years of experience in software development.
College students majoring in communications, business, marketing, English, or related fields will be highly considered. In this position, candidates will gain valuable experience for their future professional career and witness firsthand the journey of a startup through investing and growth phase of a company. Job Type: Part-time, Internship. Location: Remote. Duration will be 3-6 months. Permanent position may be offered for the right candidate after the internship.
· Create and communicate marketing campaign and ideas
· Brainstorm content ideas and perform industry research as assigned by the team
· Help us develop creative ideas for new content, and templates both useful and appealing about our company and products specifically through social media
· Work alongside the co-founders to create a plan for social media strategies
· Assist in the growth of the brand by raising awareness through various social media platforms and LinkedIn
· Monitor postings to ensure brand message is consistent with company policy
· Aid in the daily aspects of promoting the businesses campaigns
· Interact with followers and potential customers by communicating and answering questions through the company's social pages This is a part-time (10 hours/week) unpaid internship.
· Skilled writer, including the ability to compose marketing messages
· Excellent verbal communication, both internally, with our communities, and externally
· Time management skills and the ability to proactively accomplish and prioritize work.
· Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
· Interest in social media trends and trends
· Interest in growth marketing
· Natural collaborator and team player with a positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills
· Proficiency in MS Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
· Demonstrated ability to create social media or in-app messaging assets.
· Excellent internet research skills.
· Knowledge of social media analytics software including Google Analytics, LinkedIn Analytics and Twitter Analytics to track audience engagement and campaign performance.
· Experience with content management systems, word processor applications and image/video editing software.
Website content writer skills.