When I first started my business,I found myself paralysed trying to figure out how to compellingly share my offerings.Storytelling felt overwhelming!But over time, through trial and error (so.much.error 😅), I developed this simple structure that has been absolute magic:
- Start by opening up about a struggling your target audience may be facing
- Address the emotions in that problem so they feel seen
- Introduce your offering as a way to ease their pain
- Explain how it solves & transforms their problem
- Provide solid proof that your solution works
- Make a bold yet caring promise for how their life will improve
- Wrap up with a warm invitation
Once I started following that basic framework, I noticed it EVERYWHERE - Ads, emails, websites.
It just works.Now I don't dread writing, I actually enjoy getting creative with it!